Saturday, February 5, 2011

PEST CONTROL IS DONE!!!


Ladies and gentlemen, boys are girls, my 8 page mini-comic is DONE!

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking, "Yeah, so what. Lot's of people make 8 page mini-comics. What's the big deal?" Well, the big deal is that this is my FIRST comic EVER. Sure, I've done one page gags and a couple of 3-4 panel strips, but this is the longest comic I've done to date. So, needless to say, I'm pretty excited about it.

Now, for a little tease, you can click on the image above to see it in it's entirety. But, or course, it's too small to read anything and you might not be able to make out all of the details. In order to do that, you're going to have to wait until it's available for purchase at The Illustrated Section and at IndyPlanet.

Until then, enjoy the tease.

4 comments:

Kevin Cross said...

Congrats on your first comic!

Mark Harmon said...

Thanks Kevin. I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm just about to send it to The Illustrated Section website to share with the world.

Lori-Lee Thomas said...

OOOooooOOoo!! How exciting it this! And tease is RIGHT! :D Congrats! I am slightly jealous. (Ok, I'm a whole lotta jealous.) Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Good job..Pest control is very vital not just in agriculture but also in the maintenance of our home and partly for health reasons as well.

commercial pest control north carolina