Thursday, January 6, 2011

Teaser


8: A Steampunk Anthology

I know, I know, I've already talked about this because I've posted some images from my story called Pest Control, but I just wanted to show off this sweet promo image made by my pal and fellow "steampunker" Lee Wiley.

We've had some bumps in the road with this anthology, but everything is ironed out and ready to go. We're shooting for a release date of sometime in late March, early April.

I'm so excited about this thing guys. I was excited about that first anthology I did called 8: A Kid's Book Anthology, but I think I'm MORE excited about this one because it's an 8 page mini-comic, which is way more fun to read than a regular picture book.

This comic is the reason why I haven't been posting very much on this bloggity blog. I've been super busy with commissions and this comic, so my apologies to anyone who checks this thing regularly looking for updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks very cool. Been loving your sneak peeks btw, awesome stuff!!