Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Illustrated Section


Hey everyone, some exciting news in the area of digital comics, books, and such. A new website just launched earlier this week called The Illustrated Section.

The site is a central hub for finding DIGITAL books from independant creators for your computers or mobile devices, such as ebook readers and such. All of the books are in PDF format.
And, of course, yours truly has a couple of books in there as well. I have BOTH editions of "If I Could Be Anything" - BLUE and PINK editions, and ROBO 6 for only 49 cents! That's crazy!



But, not only can you find books from me, but from far better artists and story tellers as well.
If you look over on the right side of this blog you will see a list of artists that I admire. A handful of them have digital books up on that site as well. So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out and buy some super cheap digital books.
Oh, did I mention that there's a whole lot of FREE digital books on the site as well?
P.S. I designed the sweet, sweet logo for the site as well.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Vagabond Artist said...

The logo is fantastic, I haven't picked up your books yet but that all changes tomorrow, Payday!
:D

Anonymous said...

Just downloaded Robo6! It's so great!