Monday, August 9, 2010

Illustration Friday: "CAGED"



Another Bad Luck Becky one page comic for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

If you noticed, I have a logo for BLB now. I actually have a cover for the upcoming graphic novel I plan on writing, but don't really know if I want to show it yet. It's NOWHERE near any sort of solid ground yet, it's more in the conceptual phase, so I don't want to show the cover yet. But, be patient it's coming. I'll be posting enough nonsense filler to take your mind off of it, so don't worry about it.

6 comments:

Melissa Dow said...

Hey Mark, great to see you on IF as well. Love how BLB is progressing. Awesome comic work, lines layout and coloring all around.

Nathanael Lark said...

Nice work, Mark! This is a very fun sequence. Great layout and color palette. I also really dig that gorilla's shadow in the last panel.

Anonymous said...

very cool
Look forward to seeing the cover and more of poor ol' BLB.

Mark Harmon said...

Thanks guys. I'm still pretty baby fresh with this comics thing, so I hope they don't look too noobish.

I really need to get my buns in gear and write this Bad Luck Becky graphic novel. I'm hovering around a 60-70 page count. I just hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew.

Anonymous said...

Great work!

Denver Wagner said...

I hate the over-used lol, but I just had one. Good and funny stuff.